The Goal of this Pageant is to select a Honorable Arab young lady to represent our Culture in the US & worldwide for one year. Miss Arab USA Pageant will be different than any other Pageants around the world. Swimsuit competition as well as body qualifications will not have an effect in our pageant. We pride ourselves on the Beauty of the Mind, Community pride, and education. The Pageant winner will be chosen based upon her general Elegance, Education and world knowledge, Skill set, Talents (optional), Community involvement and, service.
The Organization will start accepting Pageant Applications for the 2020 Miss Arab Pageant January 1st to September 30th 2019. All applications must be submitted online through Our official website: www.MissArab.org
1. Submit Register Online. The initial registration fee will be $50.00. This is an application fee and it's Non-Refundable. This is strictly for your application submission.
3. Judge's Committee will review all participants' profiles, selecting the Top 100 applicants.
4. Judge's Committee will process those selected 100 for a 2nd reviews.
5. Judge's Committee will select 20 Applicants out of those 100 Participants. Those 20 young ladies will be selected for The Semi-Finals.
6. The 20 Selected Girls will need to submit a Final Pageant Registration Fee of $350.00. These Pageant Semi-finalists will be responsible for their own travel expenses to and from pageant location, their clothes, hair, and make-up. The Miss Arab Organization will be responsible for local ground transportation, Hotel accommodation, and meals.
7. After you pay the pageant’s final fee, you will be starting the pageant program, which is usually 6-8 weeks prior to the pageant date. You will also receive the contestants’ handbook that includes tons of information about the pageant process in very specific details. During this period, you will be a member of a closed Facebook group where you will be connected with all the other contestants, the reigning title holder, former queens, and the organization’s staff. There will be a variety of requirements that have multiple due dates; also, this period will include the fundraising process and the public votes.
8. Once you arrive, you will be entered into a one week program, where you will be trained for the Final Pageant.
9. The Judging Panel will select 5 girls out of the 20 for the Finals. There will be 1 Miss Arab USA, 1 Miss Arab USA 1st Runner up, 1 Miss Arab USA 2nd runner up, 1 Miss Arab USA people's choice and 1 Miss Arab USA Talent.
The Winner of The Miss Arab USA Pageant will receive Prizes, have a reign of 1 year, and will wear the official crown and sash for her title.